Skudo Construction Tack-Mats
One-Step Temporary Surface Protection
Skudo’s Construction Tack-Mat offers outstanding temporary surface protection that is easy to apply to both vertical and horizontal indoor surfaces, on floors, around corners such as stairs and door jams, on countertops, cabinets, windows and more. Tack-Mat features a unique self-stick surface – simply peel the backing paper and apply.
Tack-Mat provides surface protection for interior commercial and residential projects for up to 12 months. It is available in two grades of protection, Light Traffic (LT) and Heavy Traffic (HT) and is made from recycled plastic bottles. Tack-Mat is available in rolls measuring 40“ wide by 165’ long covering 560 Sq. Ft.
Winner of the 2015 World of Concrete Most Innovative Product Award in the Concrete Construction Materials category.
Amazing stain resistance and easy peel and stick application
- Strong bond with the surface blocks any dirt and debris from ever coming into contact with the protected substrate
- Impact protection from machinery through to foot traffic
- Stain proof protection against spills from chemicals, solvents, paints and oils
- Provides a slip resistant surface that is seamless and stationary
- Protects against color changing UV rays
- Can be used in any temperature: -40°F to +270°F
- HT Tack-Mat has a fire retardant in the coating
- Easy to adjust or inspect surface, simply peel up and re-position
- Not suitable for areas that will be subject to high levels of wind and rain