Bosch Bare-Tool 120-Volt 1-1/8 Brute Breaker
The Bosch New Brute Breaker Hammer provides the power you need to break up concrete patios, driveways and more. Weighing 65 pounds, this breaker offers vibration control and ergonomic shock-absorbing handles. The new design provides more impact energy than the original Brute without excessive bulk, making it portable and easy to control. The Brute Breaker operates on any standard 15-amp outlet or 2,500-watt generator–no compressor needed.
Excellent Power-to-Weight Ratio
The Brute offers 49.5 ft./lbs. of impact energy. With active vibration control, which reduces vibration in the hammer mechanism and the grip area for maximum comfort, even during extended jobs. For additional comfort, this tool has ergonomic shock-absorbing handles.
Plugs in Anywhere, No Compressor Needed
The Brute offers complete portability by operating on any 115/120V AC/DC, 15-amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator–no compressor needed. Rubberized housing helps prevent the tool from accidentally falling over when not in use.
A grease-packed gearbox and hammer mechanism eliminate the inconvenience of job site lubrication. Thanks to its Service Reminder, you’ll never have to guess when it’s time for a maintenance check–the brush system shuts the Brute off when brush replacement, lubrication, or preventative maintenance is needed.
- Impact-to-Weight Ratio – 35 ft.-lbs. impact energy at only 63 lbs.
- Total portability – operates on 115/120 V AC/DC, 15-amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator
- Vibration Control™ system – elongated air cushion in the hammer mechanism for all-day use
- Ergonomic shock absorbing handles – also reduces vibration for greater user comfort
- Service Minder™ brushes – preventative-maintenance assurance for long tool life
- 1,000 BPM – best material-removal rate in class
- Grease-packed gearbox and hammer mechanism – eliminates uncertainty of worksite lubrication
- Rubberized nonslip housing cover – reduces accidental fall-over
- Hammer tube designed to dissipate heat – longer tool life