Ceramar 1/2″ X 48″ X 10′
Flexible Foam Expansion Joint
CERAMAR is a flexible foam expansion joint filler composed of a unique synthetic foam of isomeric polymers in a very small, closed-cell structure. Gray in color, CERAMAR is a lightweight, flexible, highly resilient material offering recovery qualities of over 99%. The compact, closed-cell structure will absorb almost no water.
CERAMAR flexible foam expansion joint filler provides an excellent joint filler and back-up material for use in either horizontal or vertical applications where expansion and contraction movements must be accommodated. CERAMAR is compatible with all currently popular cold-applied sealants, caulks, and hot-pour joint sealing compounds. It is lightweight and easy to cut or form in the field without waste.
CERAMAR compresses easily for use with shrinkage-compensating concrete and it may be used to relieve stress and pressure in concrete pavements.
- May be sealed with hot- or cold-applied sealants.
- User friendly, lightweight, flexible foam…forms or wraps around curved or circular surfaces.
- Cuts easily on the job with a razor knife…no breakage or waste.
- Offers high resiliency and 99% recovery qualities…low compression values…non-extruding…minimal water absorption.
- Resists ultraviolet degradation…will not rot or deteriorate.
- Non-impregnated…no staining or bleeding.
- Bonds easily with common cartridge adhesives.