Individual High Chair – HC
Dayton Superior’s Individual High Chair is used to support upper steel directly or by means of a carrier bar. Available in 2″ to 15″ heights in bright basic, plastic protected, epoxy-coated, or galvanized wire.
To support reinforcing bar or wire mesh during concrete placement in Flat Slab, Tilt Wall Panel, Elevated Slabs, Precast Panels projects, to maintain proper concrete coverage.
Available in heights of 2″ to 15″ in increments of 1/4″. Chairs over 12″ require cross bracing or lacing of legs.
- Formed cradle for placing reinforcing bar.
- Designed to resist deformation under construction loading.
- Wide leg span to allow chair to straddle lower bars.
- Foot designed for use on multiple forming surfaces. Plastic Dipped and Plastic
- Tipped chairs designed for exposed conditions, i.e. Tilt Wall Panels.
Download Dayton Superior Bar Support Handbook