Ardex P 82™ Ultra Prime
ARDEX P 82™ is a high-strength, solvent-free primer that improves the adhesion of ARDEX products over smooth, non-absorbent substrates such as ceramic and other stone tiles, terrazzo, epoxy and metal decking. ARDEX P 82 is also used over wooden subfloors, including plywood and strip wood, as well as over cutback and other non-water-soluble adhesive residues.
Standard absorbent concrete substrates, and also other substrates in specialized applications, must be primed with ARDEX P 51™ Primer. Please refer to the ARDEX Technical Brochure for more information. Specific substrate preparation requirements are provided in the individual Technical Brochures for each ARDEX product.
- For wood, cutback, metal and other non-porous substrates
- Waterborne two-component primer
- Seals the substrate
- Improves the bond of ARDEX Underlayments and Toppings
- Use for interior use only
- One unit contains two 1/2 gallon containers