MEL-DRAIN – Rolled Matrix Drainage System
MEL-DRAIN is a dimple-raised, molded polystyrene sheet bonded to high strength polypropylene fabric. This geocomposite allows the passage of moisture through the fabric while preventing fine soils from entering the drainage channel. Various drain designs are available, depending on soil pressure and flow specifications. (An optional polyester backing film is available when used in conjunction with flexible waterproofing material.) The family of MEL-DRAIN products provides excellent protection in vertical, horizontal, and site applications.
Used in conjunction with a total W. R. MEADOWS moisture protection system, MEL-DRAIN is the ideal choice for enhanced waterproofing protection of basement walls, plaza decks, earth-sheltered homes, commercial buildings, retaining walls, underground parking, site drainage, etc.
- High flow capacity, without clogging/Relieves hydrostatic pressure buildup.
- High compressive strength/Dependable, long life performance.
- Easy to install; durable under jobsite conditions/Lower total installed cost.
- Chemically resistant to all naturally occurring soil conditions/Wide variety of applications.
- Provides added protection for waterproofing materials/Enhances waterproofing performance.
- Part of a complete W. R. MEADOWS moisture protection system/Worry-free, single-source solution.
Visit the manufacturer website for MORE INFORMATION