Sonotube Concrete Forms – Finish-Free
Sonotube Finish Free concrete forms leave an impression on you – not the column.
Sonotube Finish Free concrete tubes produce exceptionally smooth columns that require no manual finishing.
Easier form removal
Sonotube concrete forms now feature a quick, safe and convenient way to remove the forms after the concrete sets. The StripCord™ stripping filament eliminates the time-consuming process of cutting the form away. Sonotube Finish Free concrete forms are manufactured with the StripCord filament mounted inside the tube. When pulled with a hammer, pry bar or other tool handle, the StripCord strap cuts right through the form wall. Now the form can be removed without marring the surface of the column.
With RainGuard Technology
Sonoco engineers applied a century of leadership in design, technology and manufacturing to create a high-strength, rain-resistant design for Sonotube forms. The technology allowed Sonoco to reduce the weight of the forms, making them easier to handle, set, strip and discard. And now with RainGuard™ technology, Sonotube forms stand strong even in wet weather – allowing contractors to set today and pour tomorrow.
Industry-leading technology and value
The superior strength-to-weight properties of Sonotube concrete forms prevent blowouts and may eliminate the need to use a crane during setup. Contractors around the world know Sonotube concrete forms stand strong in their superior technology and value.
- Advanced interior Duraglas® coating eliminates spiral seams and vertical markings.
- No manual surface finishing of the column is required.
- Rain-resistant technology keeps wet weather from impacting your pour.
- The StripCord™ stripping filament makes forms easy to strip and remove.
- Superior strength-to-weight properties prevent blowouts.
- Easier to setup and brace so multiple columns can be poured at one time.
- Sonoco manufactures and distributes Sonotube brand concrete forms throughout North America, minimizing lead times.
- No cleaning, reassembling, or return freight costs.
- Columns for residential and commercial buildings and other structures.
- Parking garages.
- Entryway and portico columns.
- Decorative and barrier posts.
- Stub piers for elevated ramps.
- Outdoor sign, light pole and fence-post bases.