Roadware Flexible Cement II
Roadware Flexible Cement II™ is semi-ridged polyurethane for creating flexible bonds between concrete surfaces and other materials. This versatile material may also be used to protect contraction joints from traffic deterioration.
- What is Flexible Cement II? Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Formulation: Classified
- Manufacturing: South Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
- Origin: Designed for creating flexible bonds between concrete surfaces and dis-similur materials.
- Function: To flow into concrete cracks and joints. Filling the void with a semi-flexible polyurethane the will accommodate heavy traffic.
- Military Use: Classified
- Civilian Use: Fill cracks, joints and spalls in commercial, industrial and civil applications.
- Service Life: Indefinite
- Cure Time: 10 Minutes at 70°F (21°C)
- Distribution: Worldwide Distributor Network
Use Flexible Cement II™ to protect joints and cracks in concrete bridge decks and pavement where heavy traffic is anticipated. This polyurethane is about as hard as a roller blade wheel and will prevent debris from filling cracks and causing further deterioration of the concrete.
This moisture tolerant two-part urethane is great for repairing cracks and control joints subject to deflection, movement, and thermal expansion or contraction. Flexible Cement is perfect for protecting saw-cut control joints in new concrete construction or repairing failed polyurea or epoxy joint fillers. Cartridge applied Flexible Cement II™ has a slower gel time than polyurea so spot repairs can be made throughout a facility with one cartridge.