MasterEmaco ADH 1420
MasterEmaco ADH 1490
A general-purpose paste bonding adhesive
Formerly: Concresive 1490
How does MasterEmaco ADH 1490 work?
MasterEmaco ADH 1490 is a two-component 100% solids non-sag epoxy adhesive. It is used for vertical and overhead bonding, patching applications, and for horizontal anchoring.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and vertical
- Pinning loose or broken masonry
- Bonding concrete and other rigid materials
- Anchoring dowels and rebar
- Fairing uneven surfaces, filling gaps and joints
- As a rigid, pick-proof security sealant
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco ADH 1490?
- Non-sag consistency for overhead patching
- Moisture insensitive bonds to damp or dry surfaces
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 1490?
- High early strength cure reduces downtime
- Versatile formulation allows extension with properly graded sandhttp://www.master-builders-solutions.basf.us/en-us/products/masteremaco/1559