MasterEmaco Adh 1490 Paste 1Gl
MasterEmaco ADH 1490 is a two-component 100% solids non-sag epoxy adhesive. It is used for vertical and overhead bonding, patching applications, and for horizontal anchoring.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and vertical
- Pinning loose or broken masonry
- Bonding concrete and other rigid materials
- Anchoring dowels and rebar
- Fairing uneven surfaces, filling gaps and joints
- As a rigid, pick-proof security sealant
Features of MasterEmaco ADH 1490?
- Non-sag consistency for overhead patching
- Moisture insensitive bonds to damp or dry surfaces
Benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 1490?
- High early strength cure reduces downtime
- Versatile formulation allows extension with properly graded sand