MasterEmaco A 660
MasterEmaco A 660 is an acrylic-polymer emulsion mixed with Portland cement mortars, plasters, stucco, and concrete mixes to enhance their physical properties, adhesion to substrates, and durability.
- Interior or exterior
- Above or below grade
- Horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces
- Cement-based mixes to improve their adhesion and durability
- As a gauging liquid for BASF waterproofing and repair products, such as MasterSeal 581
- Ramps and structural beams
Benefits of MasterEmaco A 660?
- Significantly improves adhesion, cohesion, tensile, compressive and flexural strengths of cement-based materials
- Promotes long-lasting repairs
- Suitable for cold climate applications
- Will not re-emulsify when exposed to water
Visit Manufacturer Site for more Information