MasterEmaco® ADH 327
MasterEmaco ADH 327 is a two-component 100% solids non-sag epoxy adhesive. It is designed for use in vertical and overhead bonding and patching applications and for anchoring.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces
- Pinning loose or broken masonry
- Bonding rigid materials like metal, concrete, stone
- Bonding flexible materials like plastics, foam, rubber
- Fairing uneven surfaces, filling gaps and joints
- Bonding fresh to existing concrete
- Grouting bolts, dowels, and rebar into concrete, stone, and masonry
- As a rigid, pick-proof security sealant use
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco ADH 327?
- Very long working time
- Moisture insensitive bonds to damp concrete surfaces
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 327?
- Non-sag gel ideal for vertical and overhead applications
- May be extended with properly graded sand for more economical applications