High-precision non-shrink mineral-aggregate grout
Formerly: Masterflow 713 Plus
How does MasterFlow 713 work?
MasterFlow 713 is a cement-based grout with specially graded mineral aggregates. It can be used at any consistency from fluid to damp pack for applications that require precision support and early form stripping or shoulder trimming.
- Precision-equipment, base plate, soleplate, and column grouting
- Pump and tank bases
- Fan housings and drive motors
- Grouting precast wall panels, beams and columns, concrete systems, structural building members and curtain walls
- Grouting anchor bolts, rebar and dowel rods
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 713?
- Single component, ready to mix and use
- Non-shrinking leaving no gaps around equipment and forms
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C1107 and US Army Corps of Engineers CRD C621 (ASTM C1107-93a, Grades B and C), at a fluid consistency over a 30 minute working time
- Has the appearance of concrete or mortar
- Allows early form stripping or shoulder trimming
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 713?
- Hardens free of bleeding and settlement providing maximum effective bearing area for optimum load transfer
- Highly fluid allowing pumpability into intricate or inaccessible areas
- Fluid, flowable, plastic, or damp-pack consistencies to help adjust to jobsite conditions
- Freeze/thaw resistant making it suitable for exterior applications