KRP-150FR Fire Rated Access Door
The KRP-150FR is flush mounted and has mounting holes to facilitate installation. The KRP-150FR is insulated and rated by Underwriters Laboratories for 1.5 hour “B” label in walls and by Warnock Hersey for 3 hours in ceilings.
- For Walls and Ceilings (Max. 36X24 for Ceilings)
- For all surfaces
- Frame: 16 gauge steel and 1 inch wide.
- Door: 20 gauge steel, welded pan type filled with 2″ thick fire-rated insulation and opens to 175°. The door is self-latching with automatic closer and interior latch release.
- Latch: Locking Paddle Handle with key
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge.
- Finish: Prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked white enamel.