Mel Rol Termination Bar 10′
TERMINATION BAR is a multi-purpose, preformed, professional way to attach a wide variety of construction waterproofing, drainage boards, and flashing systems.
TERMINATION BAR is a high strength, plastic strip designed to support vertical membrane systems at their termination point. This plastic composite is ultraviolet resistant, will not rust, and is non-conductive for additional jobsite safety. Each 10′ (3 m) strip has predrilled holes for easy installation.
TERMINATION BAR provides an excellent, professional looking solution for top terminations with below-grade waterproofing membranes and/or drainage board systems whenever backfilling operations may be delayed. (Product may be used as an installation option with MEL-ROL®, AIR-SHIELD™, PROTECTION COURSE, and MEL-DRAIN™ from W. R. MEADOWS.)
With the added flexibility provided by predrilled holes every 6″ (152.4 mm), cavity wall flashing materials can now be properly installed with confidence. The product’s unique, trapezoidal design provides a reservoir for caulks/mastics at the top termination.
- Pre-fabricated, ready to use/Cost effective.
- Made of special, high strength plastic/Adapts to building wall irregularities.
- Predrilled holes every 6″ (152.4 mm)/Anchors a variety of material widths.
- Trapezoidal design/Provides trough for caulks or mastic beads.
- Non-corrosive/Will not rust.
- Provides neat looking terminations/Professional appearance.