7 in. CenterFire Insulation Blade
Designed for the CenterFire Insulation Knife Kit (CK50-1110), the CenterFire Straight Blade fits into standard utility knife handles and most reciprocating saws.
At 7 in. (177.8mm), it’s twice the length of the standard insulation blade and is the only one available without serration, thereby eliminating dust and debris. Quickly cuts through foam and fiber insulation products like batt Insulation, Denim/Bonded Logic and fiberglass.
- Long-lasting re-sharpenable carbon steel blade outlasts most other blades
- Crafted from high-quality tooling steel
- Non-serrated edge eliminates dust and debris
- Easily cuts notches and squares around outlets, and circles in sheets
- 15% time savings that increases to 30% when used with the MAGNUM Shut-N-Cut (1901-26-01) Clean, fuzz-free, dust-free cuts even on “hard to cut” insulation like denim and Rockwool
- Blade fits into a standard utility knife handle as well as a Sawzall-type reciprocating saw
- Versatility allows the blade to work with the CenterFire Insulation Knife Kit as well as other cutting tools
- Cut through insulation FAST!
- Insulation Bats
- Denim/Bonded Logic
- Polyester/Enguard/Vita Nonwovens
- Rockwool/Mineral Wool
- Foam Boards (Rigid sheet foam products)
- Poly Iso
- Soft Foam and more!