7.25 in. CenterFire Foam Blade
Cut rigid foam to size without making a mess. The dust free foam cutting line of CenterFire blades will keep the “snowman” (and blueman and pinkman) away. Sized for 10” table saws and 7 ¼” hand held saws, these are the only circular saw blades which produce a high quality cut on EPS, XPS, and Poly-ISO foam without the mess. The Centerfire Circular blades have a patent-pending design which slices foam rather than sawing or melting like conventional methods.
Improved for 2015, these blades are now even more effective with a high tech ceramic coating. This coating, developed for advanced firearms and performance engines, reduces the force needed to push the blade through foam and practically eliminates foam residue & dust, making your job that much easier.
Winner of the Pro Tool Innovation Awards for 2014 and now 2015!
- Razor sharp edge slices through foam without producing dust
- Carbon steel body with high performance ceramic coating
- Thermal-break design concentrates heat on the cutting edge for a factory quality cut
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene / White / Bead Board) foam
- XPS (Extruded Polystyrene / Blue / Pink) foam
- Poly-Iso (Polyisocyanurate) foam – less than 2 in.
- Foil or Mylar faced foam
- 7.25″ for 5/8″ arbor
- Ultra thin kerf
- Continuous knife-edge
- Diamond knockout for worm-drive saws