Roadware FSTR-30™ Thin Gel Adhesive
FSTR-30™ is a two-component hybrid polyurethane adhesive for bonding many types of dissimilar materials together. This material forms a tough shock resistant bond that resists cracking or splitting due to heavy traffic or harsh conditions.
- Completely cures in 20-30 minutes after application for heavy traffic at 70° F. Will also cure rapidly in subzero environments
- Thin-gel technology mixes easily, tacks quickly and bonds incredibly.
- Excellent bonding strength in a wide temperature range to concrete, brick, tile, marble, steel, asphalt, vct, wood, Styrofoam, wood, and
- most porous surfaces.
- Remains flexible.
- Will not shrink
- Will not expand
- Absorbs thermal and mechanical shock
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- All material is self-mixed and delivered at the point of application.
- No messy pot-mixing or wasted product.
- Safe to use. Materials react quickly and are solvent and odor free with 100% solids and no VOC’s. Nonflammable.
- Removable with an electric heat gun.
- Self curing, does not need air or moisture to cure.
- Bond ceramic to marble.
- Bond stainless steel to wood.
- Bond to glass
- Bond to aluminum, brass and copper.
- Bonding tack strips to concrete or wood floors
- Bonding carpet moldings to concrete or wood floors.
- Bonding stair nosings to concrete, wood, or steel stairs.
- Repairing concrete cracks and spalls.
- Bond polystyrene foamboard to itself or most anything