Bosch Saw Worm Drive 7-1/4″
Operating at 15-Amps and weighing just 13.2 pounds, the CSW41 Worm Drive Construction Saw is a lightweight saw that doesn’t compromise durability and power. This model features sturdy magnesium housing and a die-cast magnesium footplate for true strength and a lifetime of reliable use. Five ball bearings provide added stability, strength and life to the motor and worm drive gears. An advanced oil lubrication system also helps to ensure longer gear life. The lightweight design reduces user fatigue, while soft grip on the main handle delivers unmatched comfort and control in a wide variety of applications such as concrete form-building, bridge building, framing, sheathing and deck building. With large bevel capacity of up to 53 degrees and a positive stop at 45 degrees, easy-to-access metal depth and bevel adjustment levers allow users to make quick modifications for multiple cuts and advanced projects. An on-board multi-function wrench allows users to conveniently change blades, brushes and oil, adjust levers and remove the blade diamond knock out, while a built-in saw hook allows for convenient storage between cuts.
- Better Comfort and Control: Magnesium construction delivers a lighter weight saw to reduce user fatigue
- Built-In Saw Hook: Allows convenient storage between cuts
- On-board Multi-Function Wrench: For blade and brush change, lever adjustments and blade diamond knockout
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard: Provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
- High Torque: All ball bearing powerful 15-amp motor provides power for a variety of applications, matched with worm drive gearing