PAVECRETE is a Portland Cement based product with graded silica aggregates and special chemical additives for bonding, hardening and moisture retention. It is formulated for smoothing, rubbing and thin coat patching applications. PAVECRETE has a smooth, rich texture making it simple and easy to apply. After curing, it is not water sensitive, it has the setting and curing properties of regular concrete. Use of PAVECRETE can help your project earn LEED Credits. Contact factory for details.
- Featheredges to paper thin.
- Color controlled to blend with concrete.
- Add only water.
- Cures like regular concrete.
- Not a gypsum product.
- Low shrinkage.
- Water resistant.
- Extra rich for easy installation.
- Holds moisture while spreading or rubbing.
- LEED Credits Applicable