Calcium Chloride 50#
Calcium Chloride is the most commonly used accelerator for concrete in North America, and for good reason. Since the 1920’s, Hill Brothers has supplied Calcium Chloride that has proven to be reliable, readily available, economical, and the most efficient concrete accelerator available.
Experts agree that logical and prudent use of Calcium Chloride in concrete has shown to be beneficial for early strength and accelerated set times. Calcium Chloride is one of the oldest and most successfully used concrete accelerator and early strength admixture used in the concrete industry.
- Greatly reduces finishing labor on flat work
- Provides for earlier form removal and reuse on structures
- High early strength reduces breakage and loss of precast units
- Reduces time of set and increases early strength of fly ash concrete
- Speeds up curb and gutter placement
- Provides high early strength for interstate and local highway repair