Ellis Screw Jack
- 15,000 lb. Load Capacity!
- For Vertical/Horizontal Support
- Galvanized or Painted Finish
- Use Standard with Dressed 4×4 Lumber (3.5″ Sq.)
- 14.25″ Overall Height (screwed down)
- Full 6″ Adjustment
- Turn “U” Shaped Handle to Adjust Height. Lift up to 1800 lbs by hand or 4000 lbs. w/ a 2x4x6′ piece of lumber placed between screw and handle for extra leverage
- Screw is Greased for easy tuning and to prevent rusting
- Base Plate will not turn with screw and 4 holes are provided to secure it to a solid foundation. Proper bracing required to prevent lateral shifting. Always Secure to a solid foundation.