Titanium-Coated Drill Bits
The Bosch line of titanium-coated drill bits offer speed helix design for 3x faster drilling speed versus standard drill bits. Surface hardened to penetrate tough materials, including stainless steel. Available in jobber length with 3/8 In. reduced shank.
- Super-hard titanium coating lasts up to six times longer than high-speed steel
- Self-starting point starts on contact
- Balanced double flute eliminates chatter and vibration
- Titanium reduces heat for longer life
- Drills clean, accurate holes in these thin materials (up to 1/8 In.): sheet metal, ducts, steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic, Plexiglass, wood, veneers, vinyl siding, plasterboard, PVC, stainless steel and cast iron